Saturday, September 27, 2014

Embers at Dawn

Last night I finished reading Shadow Over Shandahar: Embers at Dawn written by T. R. Chowdhury and T. M. Crim. It was book 5 in  an on going series. This book features a battle with lycans and the undead, romance, and ends with the start of another quest. This series of books focus on character development more than action. This book is not a stand alone, the first four books must be read before you can enjoy this one. I didn't follow the code in regards to reading epic fantasy, the one that says that you must reread the last books in the series before you read the new one. I read the last books in November 2013, so the events are still somewhat fresh in my mind. When the next book comes out I plan to follow the code.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home