Friday, September 02, 2011

Change

Change is in the air and a new month is up on us. Every month, every day for that matter, is a chance to renew old resolutions and a chance to celebrate our successes and a chance to contemplate our shortcomings and to take steps to change these things. I have started a new program that I designed to exercise the mind, body, and spirit, this being the trinity that dwells in each of us. For the body I have put together a series of isometric and self-resistant exercises. For mind, I have been doing exercises in an Esperanto workbook. For the spirit, I have been viewing Tarot cards and studying their meaning and how their meaning applies to my life. I have been trying to figure out a few things, including how to curb my self-destructive behavior. Some people would say that some of the things that I would like to change are no big deal and others would find them to be repulsive. What is virtuous for one person may not be so for another.

One of the things that I would like to change in myself is the largely negative attitude that’s been creeping over me in the last few months. Perhaps, it’s the slow economy or the overwhelming angst that seems to be in the air these days.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home