Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Shopping

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week. It just seems like yesterday I was making plans for the summer. Now, it is time to dig in for the winter. I have already started my Christmas shopping. I know it sounds scary, but Christmas will be here before we know it. I have started writing a new story for fictionpress. I thought about not doing another one, but it helps to pass the time.
One more thing I did get an email yesterday stating that the Mediæval Bæbes were getting a new album put together. I'll probably buy it if it is made available in the USA. That's about all I can think of for now.
Wishing You Good Health And Plenty of Wealth.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nabeel's Cosmos said...

Hope you didn't spend a lot of money and went to an outlet mall instead of a regular one.

9:45:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCraft said...

I just went to the regular mall, I only have five people to buy for. Besides, the oulet mall is 150 miles from my place and the regular mall is only 20 miles.

6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home