Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spare Thoughts

I had a few moments to spare in my life and decided to write another wondrous blog entry. I have been spending some of my spare time studying Esperanto. I read the first part of the Esperanto book written by David Richardson, which was just the history of the movement. I haven't formed in any opinions yet about the movement. But I have a few opinions about the language and that is: I don' t care for the way the letter r is pronounced. I have a venomous dislike for that particular letter and to hear rolled badly doesn't help. The words are easy to spell, for the most part, the words are spelled just the way they sound. I haven't studied the grammar structure yet, mainly I have just been going through the Byki lists that I downloaded from their site. I checked out the lernu website and really found their dictionary useful.
There's some other things I thought I would mention and that is I have given up writing fiction and posting it on the Internet. I'll have to write separate blog post about my opinions of fiction. The last thing I thought I would mention is that I finally gave into my family and friends and set up an account on Facebook. The only thing I can say about that is: I don't really like it too much, so I won't be posting any links to my facebook page on this account and I won't be posting any links from my facebook account to this one.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger elle said...

I'm so glad to see another blog post. And turbo glad to hear you have a facebook account. Add me? And why are you giving up fiction writing? I understand not wanting to post it online, but please don't give it up. You have such a unique, striaght-forward style.

10:26:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCraft said...

I probably won't give it up forever. I just don't have any story ideas floating around in my head. I'll try to add to my facebook.

12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home