Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Book

I had intended to answer the philosophical question that I had asked myself at the end of my last post, but yesterday’s events have changed that. The book that I have been waiting for has arrived. It’s called We Feel Fine: An Almanac of Human Emotion. And was put together by Sep Kamvar and Jonathan Harris. Using software they crawled the web looking for emotions by recording all the blogposts that contained the words I feel or I am feeling. Then they compiled and analyzed the data to determine who felt what emotion, where, when, and how. They also put together the book that I have mentioned. And my picture and words appears within the book, which makes my blog a bigger success than I thought it would be. Anyone who follows my blog should check out the book, it is available at Amazon. Com and other finer bookstores. That’s all I have time for today, next time I’ll give my answer to the question: “Are women more romantic than men or are men more romantic than women?”

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home